Pristine Natural Environment
Renowned travel writer Horace Sutton described the Inn at Saratoga as "one of the splendid small inns in the nation", and there are many reasons our guests love coming back to the Inn. We’re large enough to feature all the advantages of a full-service hotel, yet small enough to provide personalized attention for our guests.
Exceptional Quality in a Boutique Silicon Valley Hotel
- Views. Floor-to-ceiling French windows and private balconies overlooking our patio, spring-fed creek and the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Spaciousness. 400 Sq.Ft. means you can spread out and be comfortable—especially important for extended stays.
- Business accommodation. High-speed internet access throughout the Inn, iHome charging stations for devices, dual-line phones, excellent lighting, bathroom telephones, room service and fully equipped conference rooms.
- Complimentary extras. Afternoon wine and cheese, continental breakfast, daily newspaper.
- Proximity. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, businesses are 5-20 minutes away in the cities of Los Gatos, Cupertino, Campbell and San Jose.
- Convenience. We’re in Saratoga Village; walk to unique shopping, more than 20 restaurants.
- Cultural events. The Inn is the closest hotel to the Mountain Winery Concert series, Villa Montalvo, Hakone Gardens, wine tasting, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Luxury comforts. 47" HD flat screen televisions, leather recliner chairs for reading or relaxing, marble floors and granite countertops in the bathrooms.
- Smoke free environment. We provide a smoke-free environment for our guests.