The Inn at Saratoga, Saratoga, California
Not long after The Inn opened its doors, the renowned travel writer, Horace Sutton, declared it to be "one of the splendid small inns in the nation." We invite you to stay with us and learn why today his judgment is truer than ever.
Exceptional Features of The Inn at Saratoga
- Private guest room balconies afford wonderful views and the sound of running water from a spring fed creek. No other hotel in Silicon Valley offers comparable views and such a pristine natural environment.
- Unusually large rooms (400 sq. ft. and above vs. 300 sq. ft. or less at hotels in neighboring cities). Floor-to-ceiling French windows overlooking a creek, a park, and mountain scenery.
- Silicon Valley companies are as close as 5 to 20 minutes away in the cities of Los Gatos, Cupertino, Campbell, and San Jose.
- The Inn is located in the heart of historic Saratoga Village near more than 20 restaurants, some only 50 yards away.
- The Inn is the closest hotel to the Mountain Winery Concert series, Villa Montalvo, Hakone Gardens, wine tasting, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Room Service
- Complimentary continental breakfast includes everything except hot food: a variety of fruits, cereals, juices, bagels, pastries, hard-boiled eggs, coffee, decaf, tea, and several types of fruit juices.
- Complimentary wine, tea, and appetizers are served each afternoon.
- All rooms include complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, two-line telephones, bathroom telephones, irons and ironing boards, refrigerators, honor bar beverages, delivery of complimentary daily newspaper, 47" HD flat screen televisions, iHome radios for recharging mobile phones and tablets, combo DVD-VCR players, and borrowing privileges from our movie library.
- The Inn is a smoke-free establishment.
Distances from The Inn to major destinations:
- 5 to 20 minutes to Silicon Valley
- 10 minutes to local wineries
- 20 minutes to San Jose International Airport
- 30 minutes to Santa Cruz and the Pacific Ocean
- 40 minutes to San Francisco International Airport
- 55 minutes to downtown San Francisco
- 75 minutes to the Monterey Peninsula
And to local attractions:
- Hakone Gardens 0.4 mile
- Saratoga Foothill Club 0.5 mile
- Villa Montalvo 1 mile
- Mountain Winery 2 miles
- Savannah Chanelle Winery 3 miles
- Cooper-Garrod Winery 3.7 miles
- Saratoga Country Club 4 miles