Bay Area Vacation Hotel Packages
The Inn at Saratoga, Preston Wynne Spa and three Saratoga wineries have collaborated on The Taste of Saratoga Package. This Package represents a unique value—One night at the Inn, a choice of three Spa treatments and wine-tasting passes at three local wineries: Cinnabar, The Mountain Winery and Cooper Garrod Estate Vineyards.
This is an amazing getaway for just $415—a $512 value! Make spa and hotel reservations by calling the Preston Wynne Day Spa: 408.741.5525.
Preston Wynne Spa offers a complete range of services, yet this luxury spa in downtown Saratoga remains intimate and private. Cozy lounges, a garden balcony, shower and private changing rooms assure a comfortable and memorable visit.
Choose from three treatments
- Stress Zone Massage. This streamlined session is designed to relieve tension and stress in the areas where it accumulates: the neck, shoulders, back and feet. You’ll emerge renewed and relaxed. 45 minutes
- Express Facial. Gentle luxurious facial with handcrafted certified organic plant-based ingredients. 80 minutes.
- Rock & Rose Pedicure. Signature extra-long, extra-relaxing pedicure begins with a rose petal-strewn footbath and features a Moroccan Rose brown sugar scrub, as well as a nurturing warm stone massage using warm rose oil on the feet and legs. 75 minutes.
As part of The Taste of Saratoga Package, you’ll receive tasting passes for three stellar Saratoga wineries:
- Cinnabar. The Cinnabar Tasting Room is located in Saratoga’s historic village seven days/week and includes an after-hours wine bar with live music, the Mudd Room, on Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Visitors can sample handcrafted wines inside at the wine bar or outside on the patio or deck. Cinnabar always offers wine by the glass or the bottle.
- The Mountain Winery. This Tasting Room features old world ambience and historic Ansel Adams photographs of the property dating back to the early 1900s. The Mountain Winery offers historical estate narratives every Saturday at 11:30 am. Don’t miss The Mountain Winery’s lineup of summer events.
- Cooper Garrod Estate Vineyards. Beginning in 1972, the property’s aging orchards were replaced with grapes, which thrive in the Santa Cruz area microclimate. Cooper Garrod Estate Vineyards’ historic tasting room, the Fruit House, is open daily from 12-5pm, 11-5 pm on weekends. The winery offers tastings of 5 wines for $10 in their glass, $15 for a souvenir glass.
Package price is based on one night at the Inn, double occupancy; price does not include taxes and gratuities.