Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that different hotels may adhere to different policies. Here is a list of The Inn at Saratoga’s most frequently asked questions. If you still cannot find an answer to your question, please send us an email at email@example.com if you need immediate assistance please call us at (800) 543-5020.
What is required to confirm a reservation with The Inn at Saratoga?
- A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations.
What form of payments are accepted at The Inn at Saratoga?
- The Inn at Saratoga happily accepts American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
What are the Check In and Check Out Times at The Inn at Saratoga?
- Rooms are available for check in after 3:00 PM. Check out time is 11:00 AM. Early check in privileges are extended as a courtesy based on availability but can be guaranteed only by checking in the prior day. Late check out privileges likewise are extended as a courtesy based on availability. Check-outs after 2:00 PM will be subject to a half day charge. Check outs after 4:00 PM will be subject to a full day charge.
What sort of cancellation policy does the Inn at Saratoga have?
- We respectfully ask that you provide the Inn at Saratoga any notice of cancellation or change regarding your reservation at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival. If you need to cancel or change your reservation please give us a call immediately at (800) 543-5020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Inn at Saratoga’s smoking policy?
- The Inn is proud to feature a 100% smoke-free hotel. It does not permit smoking in its guest rooms or public areas. Guests who violate this policy will incur a charge of no less than $300.
How does the Inn handle excessive noise complaints?
- Registration in a hotel room is based on considerate behavior to other guests. Guests who are excessively noisy and unresponsive to staff warnings may be required to vacate their rooms, and will be charged for hotel revenue lost when they have inconvenienced other guests.
Does the Inn at Saratoga accommodate pets?
- Dogs are welcome at the Inn at Saratoga.We understand that your furry friend is part of the family. Sometimes a vacation just wouldn’t be the same without a wagging tail tagging along. We provide doggy beds, bowls, and even treats! *Based on a first come, first serve basis*To make sure we’ve got a pet-friendly room reserved, please let us know in advance at the time of booking. And to help cover the furry clean-up, we ask for a $30 non refundable service fee (per dog) for dogs under 30 pounds. For larger dogs our service fee is $60. Accommodations are deep cleaned after every pet departure to remove allergens.
- Pet Rules
- Pet owners must sign a waiver upon arrival at the Inn at Saratoga.
- Dogs are not to be left alone in guest rooms unsupervised.
- Dogs are to be leashed or in a carrier while in the public areas.
- Dogs are not permitted inside the fitness room or indoor dining areas.
- The Inn at Saratoga is committed to the safety and comfort of all our guests, furry and otherwise. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate Pit Bulls, Pit Bull mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes.
- For doggy daycare needs, we recommend Dr. Dave’s Doggy Daycare at (408) 647-2774.
Does the Inn at Saratoga offer meeting space?
- Our Oak Conference Room can accommodate up to 35 guests in a variety of arrangements. Please see our Groups & Meetings page for more information.
Does the Inn have a copy of the hotel Terms & Conditions available online?
- A copy of our Terms & Conditions is available here. Please contact us for any questions.