Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that different hotels may adhere to different policies. Here is a list of The Inn at Saratoga’s most frequently asked questions. If you still cannot find an answer to your question, please send us an email at email@example.com if you need immediate assistance please call us at (800) 543-5020.
What is required to confirm a reservation with The Inn at Saratoga?
- A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations.
What form of payments are accepted at The Inn at Saratoga?
- The Inn at Saratoga happily accepts American Express, Mastercard, and Visa.
*Note: The Inn at Saratoga requires a $150 credit card authorization
upon check in for all guests*
Where can I find the credit card authorization form?
- Please download the form here. Directions are enclosed.
What are the Check In and Check Out Times at The Inn at Saratoga?
- Rooms are available for check in after 3:00 PM. Check out time is 11:00 AM. Early check in privileges are extended as a courtesy based on availability but can be guaranteed only by checking in the prior day. Late check out privileges likewise are extended as a courtesy based on availability. Check-outs after 2:00 PM will be subject to a half day charge. Check outs after 4:00 PM will be subject to a full day charge.
What sort of cancellation policy does the Inn at Saratoga have?
- We respectfully ask that you provide the Inn at Saratoga any notice of cancellation or change regarding your reservation at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival. If you need to cancel or change your reservation please give us a call immediately at (800) 543-5020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Inn at Saratoga’s smoking policy?
- The Inn is proud to feature a 100% smoke-free hotel. It does not permit smoking in its guest rooms or public areas. Guests who violate this policy will incur a charge of no less than $300. No vaping or smoking of any kind is tolerated on the balconies or in the rooms at anytime.
How does the Inn handle excessive noise complaints?
- Registration in a hotel room is based on considerate behavior to other guests. Guests who are excessively noisy and unresponsive to staff warnings may be required to vacate their rooms, and will be charged for hotel revenue lost when they have inconvenienced other guests.
Does the Inn at Saratoga accommodate pets?
- As of January 21, 2020 dogs are welcome in select rooms at The Inn at Saratoga. View our dog policy waiver for more information.
Does the Inn at Saratoga offer meeting space?
Does the Inn have a copy of the hotel Terms & Conditions available online?
- A copy of our Terms & Conditions is available here. Please contact us for any questions.